Friday, July 29, 2011

Rubber Duck Theme Birthday Party

About a year ago, I planned a rubber Duck theme party for my one year old, it was a blast and everyone enjoyo themselves. I had actually planned the whole thing about 3 months ahead before it happened. I have gathered lots of information about the rubber duck before I determine the colour and so forth. Here I would like to share the ideas with you if you want to have a rubber duck theme party for you kids too. The picture above is what I have already done and the picture below is my inspriation. You can compare them both and see what you like to do. As mine is a little girl, I opt for a more reddish theme.





Here are some of the rubber ducks that I manage to buy from a local store. I place a blue tub in the middle of the room and ask the the little guests to guess how many ducks and the one whose number are close get a price. At the end of the day, the little kids get to pick one home as a gift! The kids were delighted!







Here are some of the things I prepare:





Invitation card:


1. I took a snap shot of my little one taking a bath in a tub.. back facing me with a little ducky. (you can refer to the first picture.) or get the gender neutral invites from Celebrate-it:http://www.celebrate-it.com/little-duck-baby-shower-theme/
2. Here I have included my own bathtub for little children to play pin-the-duck-on-the-tub; game. Feel free to download.



Well, kids trying hard to pin close to the heart shape blind- folded! (If you need a larger file, feel free to ask for it.)





3. Stickers or stationary for the party. I have compile some of if here and hopefully you find it useful for your party!




Feel free to let me know how your party turn out to be! I have modified most of the baby shower theme into a birthday theme instead! Hope your party is a blast like mine too! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...